It’s been a couple of years since this blog was updated, so we’ll start slowly. Ken and Marcia Andersen, beloved owners since 2016, have retired and moved to be closer to family. Gayle Misner-Elias is the newest innkeeper. Much has changed, but much remains the same. First some of the changes:
- All rooms now have individual climate control – no more A/C in the window during the summer months!
- Room names have changed – Michael’s, Helen’s, Miriam’s, Max’s, Catherine’s, Teresa’s, Rose’s, Karol’s, and Joseph’s (1-9)
- The second room of Joseph’s suite now has a lockable door
- Miriam’s room is now a second “King” room, with brand new king size bed and mattress
- We’ve moved to more standard hours (any can be adjusted, based on individual needs and with prior discussion):
- Check-in 4 p.m.
- Check-out 11 a.m.
- Morning coffee – out by 7 a.m.
- Breakfast 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. weekdays; 8:30 – 10 a.m. weekends
- Wine and hors d’oeuvres – 5 – 6 p.m.
- Three-course breakfast (bread item [gluten-free available on request], fruit item, and a savory or sweet item [depending on the day])
- Comphy(TM) sheets, Turkish Towels
- Federal House Blend coffee from No 6 Depot
- Dash & Albert rugs and Pine Cone Hill bed dressings
More to follow as we get better at this.