We created a lengthy “to do” list when we purchased the inn 6 months ago. At the top of the list was to make sure all 9 of our guest rooms had either a gas or electric fireplace installed by the time the leaves fell in autumn. We are happy to report we have ticked it off our list! ALL of our rooms now are toasty warm and cozy with a fireplace that is clean, efficient and perfect for guests with allergies. With the flick of a switch, the fireplace turns on instantly. We have received only positive comments from our guests who are content and cozy in their rooms where they can happily control their own heat and enjoy the ambiance at the same time.